Monday, April 15, 2013

Welcome!  I am very excited to introduce this blog!  I am a Personal Trainer certified in 2009 and a certified Nutritional Consultant from GCNM as well as a Master Herbalist.  I was going for my bachelors in Holistic Health but unfortunately the school closed and I was unable to finish.  Now going for my Bachelors in Nutritional Science I am set to enter UWM this fall.  I love helping clients and others live a healthy, happy, fit life.  I will post recipes, healthy substitutions, exercises, videos, rants, raves and everything in between, but mostly I want to help others.  Whether it is to help you make a tasty meal, help you get a great workout, or help you change your life completely, I just want to help.
Like me on facebook at Candace Clark Personal Trainer for no reason other than you may want to!
https://www.facebook.com/CandaceClarkPersonalTrainer

No comments:

Post a Comment